It is Sunday and I am announcing the Itunes $25 gift card winner. But first, a little rundown of the past few days.
- I am sick. Thanks to my cute little daughter I now have her stuffy head of a cold.
- Speaking of that cute little germ spreading daughter of mine, she turned 10 yesterday. No more single digits for her. 10. Sniff. Sniff. Makes me sad to see my little baby girl growing up so very fast.
- I bought a smart phone. And I am addicted to it, sort of. Yooper Jr. and my 14 year old nearly 15 year old nephew taught me all kinds of stuff about it. Added "apps" to it. Which add to the addiction.
- I have been driving my truck these past few days. Yooper took the Traverse "station wagon" downstate for the weekend. I am thinking I want my 'ole truck back. Diesel fumes and all. I love my truck.
- I watched "Eat Pray Love" with Julia Roberts last night. I read the book first. Watched the movie second. I loved it. I could relate. I want Julia Roberts hair. I want to move to Italy. I want to.....oh never mind.
- I am sick of winter. The end.
But the overall winner that stood out the most and made me laugh out loud was this one.
"Just daydreaming...what I could do if only I had opposable thumbs..."
The opposable thumb part cracked me up. Tervpack please email me at email@example.com to claim your prize! And congrats!
Thank you to all who left their suggestions! I had fun with this!